The ZP212 shipping scales help distribution departments who want to increase operational efficiency by accurately weighing packages and seamlessly interfacing with the most common shipping software (UPS WorldShip, FedEx Ship Manager).
- Simple operation and easy to set up. Available with 12”x14” stainless flat top or ball top weight platter
- Large 1” internal backlit LCD display. Optional remote display with no keypad
- Units (lb/kg) and Tare key provide for use in additional general weighing applications
- NTEP and Canada M. class III trade approved
- Factory calibrated at 200 lb x 0.05 lb (100 kg x 0.02 kg). The capacity can easily be changed to 150 lb (75 kg) and 100 lb (50 kg) on-site if required
- Flexible 3rd party shipping systems connectivity
- Ports: RS-232, USB HID keyboard wedge mode and USB Virtual COM
- Protocols: NCI, SMA and two Auto Weight/Print configurable strings
- AC/DC adapter as standard or battery (portable version only without COM ports)
- Via RS232 and USB ports
Find a US Distributor
Over 150 distributors around the country
Please enter your zip code or location to quickly find your nearest Avery Weigh-Tronix distributor.