Service Technician (Toronto)
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a global leader in the weighing industry and is currently looking for a full time Service Technician for its Toronto operation. The ideal candidate will perform or assist with set up, installations, repairs and maintenance of scales and related products.
- Analyze routine equipment problems and make field corrections, often working independently.
- Interface with customers to supply technical assistance
- Advise customer personnel of proper equipment operation and basic maintenance procedures.
- Maintain work area and equipment in an orderly manner
- Write neat and accurate service reports
- Attend company training sessions as requested
- 1 year of experience with mechanical and/or electronic service, preferably in the scale industry
- A valid driver license (DZ driver License will be an asset)
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, blueprints and schematics
- Possess good writing skills
- Able to deal effectively with customers
- This is a hands-on, in the field job that requires working in many different types of environments
- Electronics education or similar will be an asset
A competitive salary and benefit plan is available including a fully funded retirement plan.
To apply for this position please send your resume to [email protected]