As the largest manufacturer of weighing systems in Malaysia, Avery Weigh-Tronix can provide process weighing equipment to meet virtually any requirement. We also bring years of experience in just about every process weighing situation – from chemicals, pharmaceuticals to food and beverage. Typical process weighing applications include the following:
- Filling systems
- Batching and blending systems
- Recipe formulation systems
- Bulk discharge and totalizing systems
- Inventory monitoring and control systems
Load Cell Assemblies
From experience, we know that the right load cell assembly can be the key to a successful process weighing system. Our load cells and mounting assemblies are designed to deliver the ideal application with accuracy and reliability
Software integration is critical in ensuring effective weight management and process control. In addition to software packages that have been designed and proven in many operating environments, we have a team of software engineers supporting customization requirements. Customers can call upon our vast experience in implementing process weighing across a diverse range of industries and applications
Design and installation of process weighing systems may involve structural modifications and the need to ensure that piping, ladders and other attachments are properly connected to avoid mechanical restraints. Our large customer and installation base gives us unmatched in-depth knowledge of process requirements across a wide range of industries. Coupled with the application of proper engineering and weighing expertise and the use of unique load cell assemblies, we are able to ensure well-designed solutions for silos, vessels, tanks and hoppers of any capacity.
Calibration and Diagnostics
Our calibration and diagnostic services are designed to support our customer’s quality assurance plans with the objective of enabling statistically stable processes capable of operating consistently within desired process control limits.
Versatility in Meeting Specific Needs
Whether it is a basic monitoring system or a full process control system, Avery Weigh-Tronix has a versatile range of equipment, accessories, software and instrumentation to meet specific needs:
- From basic weight monitoring to full process control across the site.
- Solids, liquids, semi-solids
- Indoor or outdoor
- New or retrofit solutions.
- ATEX-approved systems for hazardous areas.
- Range of indicators for management information and control.
- Advanced purpose designed load cells including the specialist LeverMount assembly.
- Fast-fit assemblies that require no additional restraint for wind forces and climate conditions.
- Unique engineered mouldings for misalignments in steel work and vessel expansion and contraction.